So, my team decided to welcome me back with this. In case you don't remember the incident with the parking garage arm you will need to search my previous posts to read about the whole story.They think they are so funny...just wait until they leave on vacation.
6 comments:
Welcome Home! I hope you had a lot of fun.
Boy I would sure be nervous to be going on vacation after leaving something like that. Good luck to the poor sap on your team that is the next to leave town. You do have to admit that it is a pretty funny thing to put the gate at your desk. I hope that it doesn't crash down on anyone.
When you got to your desk were you scared that the arm would crash on you? :) That is a very funny trick. Your co-workers are awwesome.
Sweet. I'm impressed with their dedication to the cause!
I was totally laughing about this story the other day ;)
Ok, sorry. But that is seriously hilarious! Looks like you have very cool coworkers!
Post a Comment