
1. Go with someone you like to spend time with.
2. Do not order seaweed salad (gross) order the Squid salad (yumm!)
3. Ordering sashimi is a little ifffy.
4. Make sure the person you are with understands that even though you order something (Hoki Gai) because it sounds interesting doesn't me you will eat it...and if you don't eat it...they have too.
5. Order only 1 roll per person to start with...2 rolls is just too much.
6. Eel sauce should be on almost everything.
7. Final Rule: D'Nell always drips soy sauce on herself...so don't laugh!
5 comments:
One question, do they have hamburgers on the menu?
Thank You!!!!!! ~ jl
p.s. Rule 11. Do not, under any circumstances, light the building next door on fire. It doesn't work out well for anybody.
I'm sorry but that stuff sounds disgusting.
mmmmm...sushi, that will be first thing I want to eat after this whole developing baby process is over! I hope we can go together!
Looks yummy. I agree with putting Eel sauce on everything.
Post a Comment