clean house. clean heart. clean mind.

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Blast From The Past



Does anyone remember these? While, they look like they are fun, I just want to throw up when I see one. In fact, I have gotten dizzy just thinking about writing this blog....uh oh...I think I am going to be sick.....

5 comments:

Shannon Smith said...

We had one of those a while ago but I had to get rid of it because someone thought it'd be fun to add lights and music as the kid spins. We started out taping over the speaker hoping that it would make it less annoying, but no luck.

Anonymous said...

Oh...my...gosh! I loved those! We would put our kittens on them and let it rip!

Sidenote- Big Dave the Korean is absolutely adorable!

Carrie said...

Those things tripped me out once I realized that while I was spinning, the middle thing I was "turning" wasn't moving at all.

Jodi said...

I always wanted one as a kid and I still do. I wonder if I could fit my bumb on it?

Anonymous said...

That thing gives me a head ache just looking at it.

But on a side note who is that handsom korean boy ridding on it. He looks really smart! And is that his Foxxy momma in the picture next to him? I sure woul dlike to meet her!