
First let me just say this picture should be burned but instead I am sharing it on my blog.
Last year I went to a "white trash" party. Super fun. Jerome (the guy right behind me) had wanted to have a WT party for sooooo long and finally he set the date. We had hot dogs and ramen. Drinks in a kiddie pool and all sorts of fun games.
As you can see from the above picture I got really into it going so far to create a back story. My WT name was Branddean, I was named after my two dads, Brandon and Dean. My mom didn't know who the actual father was and Brandon and Dean refused to take a paternity test in case the gov'nment put their information in the system. I had an accent and everything. I had sooooo much fun...maybe too much fun.
Which is why I must tell you I have finally after a year decided that Branddean must go away FOREVER.
Sorry world.
6 comments:
But if Brandean goes away, what will happen to all them critters?
That is an awesome theme for a party, I'll have to remember that!
You can take her away, but she'll live forever in my heart.
You are so funny! I love Branddean!
I don't want Branddean to go away...I have never met her...YET. Please do not throw her aside just yet.
Perhaps you should have some kind of "Farewell Branddean" party!!!
Post a Comment