
I woke up, went to work.
After 1.5 hours I decided I didn't want to work today.
The sun was shining.
Birds were singing.
So I left work at 11 AM.
I am so happy right now.
This feels like high school when Jessi and I would sluff.
And like that one time...or maybe 12 times...that we would get JODI out of gym class to sluff with us.
Good times, good times!
5 comments:
ah, that sounds nice. So what have you done with your stolen time?
Were you supposed to be working on Sunday? That is reason enough alone to sluff!
sluffing? is that a utah word? We would just "skip" class...not sluff it...but then again my mom says- "playing hookie". So...
I like the picture. :) Wasn't I evil enough to sluff gym class with you guys? You don't have to answer that one...
Those were the best days, the days you would get me out of gym class.
Post a Comment