Thursday, December 20, 2007
My Letter To Santa Claus
Dear Santa,
How have you been? Well I hope. Is Mrs. Claus being nice this year? I hope so, she is kind of tricky sometimes. I know this is late, but, in the digital age I figured you would still get my Christmas list in time for the big day.
I would like the following:
1. A great score on the GMAT I am taking in January.
2. To get into the MBA school of my choice.
3. A pony, black please.
4. A new IPOD or ITOUCH.
5. A new car, preferably a Range Rover in black, but I will settle for an Altima in black.
6. My own house, with hard wood floors, a pretty kitchen, and fancy craft room.
7. Some diamond earrings.
8. A cute boy to smooch with.
9. For Big Dave the Korean to be nice when he visits and to let me hold him and love him and kiss him a lot.
10. Plane tickets to New York and Europe.
11. For it to be Summer RIGHT NOW.
12. A new gym membership, mine just expired.
13. Oh, and peace on Earth and to cure world hunger.
You're the best!
Love,
Delia D'Nell
How have you been? Well I hope. Is Mrs. Claus being nice this year? I hope so, she is kind of tricky sometimes. I know this is late, but, in the digital age I figured you would still get my Christmas list in time for the big day.
I would like the following:
1. A great score on the GMAT I am taking in January.
2. To get into the MBA school of my choice.
3. A pony, black please.
4. A new IPOD or ITOUCH.
5. A new car, preferably a Range Rover in black, but I will settle for an Altima in black.
6. My own house, with hard wood floors, a pretty kitchen, and fancy craft room.
7. Some diamond earrings.
8. A cute boy to smooch with.
9. For Big Dave the Korean to be nice when he visits and to let me hold him and love him and kiss him a lot.
10. Plane tickets to New York and Europe.
11. For it to be Summer RIGHT NOW.
12. A new gym membership, mine just expired.
13. Oh, and peace on Earth and to cure world hunger.
You're the best!
Love,
Delia D'Nell
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I get the felling that the last one was you beauty queen answer. Sorry that Big Dave the Koran is not nice. He should let his Anut kiss him.
Post a Comment