Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting
Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting
Okay, okay, so we have some spare time on our hands at work occasionally AND I just purchased a new camera (love CANNON!). Combine those two and we have the above videos. Disclaimer...I have a slight lisp...I didn't think it was so bad. Yes, I STILL have my invisalign in...and I am slightly annoyed. The price I pay for being VAIN.
The top video is of CHAY.
3 comments:
Hey, thish ish Chelshea. You guysh are shomshing shpeshial. :) Hee hee hee.
You do have too much spare time on your hands at work, looks like you are having a blast. Mia even said "Mom who dat girl? I want to go to her house and play."
D'Nell where did you get that toy? I have been looking for one to give my brother for his birthday...let me know! Thanks, and by the way I love your blog! I hope mine can be as cool someday!
Post a Comment