clean house. clean heart. clean mind.

Saturday, July 7, 2007

It Feels Good To Be Done!



Yay! My table is finally done. I learned a lot while refinishing the table, the most important thing I learned is to do a project like this at your own house. My mom's house hosted this project and it took forever for me to complete. The table has some imperfections, it is my first job of this kind, but I love it!

5 comments:

Carrie said...

It looks great! It's hard doing a project at someone else's house...but at least you don't have all that project mess and clutter at your house. Heh heh. :)

Tringali Family said...

I love it! I am way impressed!

Anonymous said...

SO cute!

Shannon Smith said...

Sweet, now we have more room for SofC! It looks good. I don't know though, I think you're going to miss your desk.

Jill Manning said...

Good job DNell, the finished product looks so good! I bet it feels so good to know that you did that all by yourself and that it turned out so stinkin good! You seize to amaze me!