clean house. clean heart. clean mind.

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!

I went to a concert last night with my roommate Nicole (crazy girl in the side of the above picture).

This is a picture of the guy that was sitting by Nicole. After the 2nd band he left to get their autograph and Nicole leans over to me "D'Nell, this is bad, but I am kind of scared of the guy sitting next to me." A little background: When he sat down and through the first two acts, he had a really unfriendly "Don't Mess With Me" face. Fast forward to the end of the concert, Nicole turns to me "I loved sitting next to that guy!"

What happened to change her mind? Our friend Mr. Mohawk came alive like a wind up toy. He would make joke after joke, sing along with the bands...even doing little hand movements that went a long with the songs! He even turned to Nicole, right next to her face, and sang to her. There was this other guy, kiddie corner from us, and he was doing crazy rap dance moves to the 80's band that was playing. I videotaped some with my phone...and so did Mr. Mohawk! He laughed and then we high 5'd. (Just thinking about this make me giggle, so funny).

Mr. Mohawk, where ever you are, you made the concert great! Thanks!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome. Concerts can be so fun when you just let yourself have fun. You failed to mention the name of the band you saw. Are you a closet 80's fan?

Shannon Smith said...

I think the real reason to go to concerts isn't to watch the bands but to watch your fellow audience members. They are usually wildly more entertaining! The last concert I went to, we took along some friends and who knew that he danced like such a spaz?!?

Delia D'Nell said...

It was the Cyndi Lauper and Easure concert...I love Easure