clean house. clean heart. clean mind.

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Interesting Fact #14

Interesting Fact #14 (about ME): I name my plants. This is not a secret and most of you probably already know this.

Above is one of my plants at work. His name is SPIKE. When I first adopted SPIKE he was just barely poking above his home. Now look at him! SPIKE is a giant!

FYI #1 The plant next to SPIKE is named DEAN. I received both of them in a planter when DEAN passed away.

FYI #2 I love plants and I love them more when they have names!

FYI #3 Someone once told me that I have awful taste when picking names for my plants. That person was wrong and basically and idiot. I love my plant names.

3 comments:

Hoopswim said...

I like your plant names also... very appropriate.

Sarah McK said...

I can't motivate myself to keep plants alive. Watering seems like such a nuisance. Sad.

trent said...

Where did you get the idea to name your plants? It must have been from someone wise.

Smart move. Science shows that plants who are given names (loved) and are spoken to grow healthier and faster than those who remain nameless (possibly unloved).