clean house. clean heart. clean mind.

Monday, June 22, 2009

(((Opinion Poll)))


If you had to be a professional sports player, what would you be and why?

6 comments:

Chillygator said...

Things I would fail at. Badly (o:

I would pass!

Now ask which Broadway singers I wish I could sing like (o:

~Silly me said...

I would be basketball-guarenteed money (Not like NFL) and I actually understand this game, and have played in many games. Just not for a long time...

Christy said...

Lacrosse, all the way! Cuz it's the funnest one, and cuz I'd get some killer legs from all the running, and get to fling a stick around!!

Carrie said...

I'm assuming in this imaginary world I'd also be good at the sport? If that's the case, I'd choose tennis because it doesn't involve insane amounts of running.

Shannon said...

Tennis or Soccer. I'm not sure why but probably because I love Bend it Like Beckham and Wimbledon. And cause they involve traveling internationally

Jill Manning said...

I would a professional rower. Someone on my mission told me that I had the build to make a great rower and its such a preppy, all american thing to do. And I think I'm pretty all american and preppy. And, if you look at the New Zealand mens Olympic rowing team, than you would know my other reason! HELLO!