Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Inspiration
April is great (see her at the top of the blog list). Her blog is about real life, her real life. I like it. Last week she posted a quote that I quickly fell in love with:
"For a long time it seemed to me that life was about to begin - real life. But there was always some obstacle in the way, something to be gotten through first, some unfinished business, time to still be served, a debt to be paid. Then life would begin. At last it dawned on me that these obstacles were my life. " - Alfred D. Souza
Don't you just love it? Doesn't it resonate with you?
"For a long time it seemed to me that life was about to begin - real life. But there was always some obstacle in the way, something to be gotten through first, some unfinished business, time to still be served, a debt to be paid. Then life would begin. At last it dawned on me that these obstacles were my life. " - Alfred D. Souza
Don't you just love it? Doesn't it resonate with you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I wish he would have kept going and talked about how life is not merely obstacles but a combination of everything we experience- the good and the bad-
whenever you look back at an experience you can see the importance of it all- the waiting, the annoying times, the long days- it all sort of makes sense hind sight...
oh and I hope you someday your prince William comes to find you and together you can share in true love's kiss...
I do love it! Thanks for sharing! :)
Totally random question...you know when you had that other header. How did you get it to be the right size? I need help!
Post a Comment