clean house. clean heart. clean mind.

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Some Help Please

Hello Friends,

I am creating a list of 30 things to accomplish or do while I am 30. There are a few open spots on the list. This is where you come in...please leave a comment with ideas for my list. My list is divided into 4 categories: Spiritual, Financial, Physical, Experience.

Thanks!

11 comments:

Chelsea said...

Spend 30 dollars on yourself every month, just buying yourself a present.

Shannon Smith said...

Open a Roth IRA and max out the contribution each year.

More to come as I think of them!

Ashley said...

There is one thing that I'm going to bug you about until you do it! And I think you know what it is....don't make me say it! You better put it on your list!

And keep in mind, it's only because I love you that I'm going to bug you. :)

ZaCarrie said...

Have you read "Jesus the Christ"? That's one of my goals.

Anonymous said...

Spend $30 on your brother at least twice a week and another $30 on his wife and Big Dave the korean evry other week. And as zacarrie said read "Jesus the Christ" it is a great read, don't worry it get easier after the first 100 pages. And read the New Testament along with it you will have some ah ha moments.

Unknown said...

Hike pipeline and go cross country skiing with me! Ü

Anonymous said...

dinner with JL atleast quartly. 1. sushi
2. fondue
3. sushi
4. fondue

Chelsea said...

I work at a ballet class a couple times a week, and the teachers there tell the girls that if they practice doing the splits every day, they'll be able to do them.
I think that should be your goal: doing the splits by the time you're 31. :D
I'm really good at thinking of goals for other people... gosh! I should go into business!

Tricky Nicky said...

Buy me lots of stuff and... LET'S GO ON A TRIP!

Tricky Nicky said...

i thought of another one... get arrested. you'll have a cool story for the rest of your life! i'll help you come up with ideas!

Mikeman (The adventures of T and L) said...

I think that you should do 30 things that you have said that you have always wanted to do. Read a classic novel, watch a few classic flims, go the ballet, go to an opera, volunteer at the pound for a day, whitewater rafting, hiking to the top of a mountain, sew yourself an outfit, make cards from scratch, bake something new, travel to a place in the state of UTah that you have never been, don't drive your car for a week, learn more math, set up a IRA, learn a new computer software, take more photos, learn how to salsa, do yoga, go to the temple. That is just a small list that I hope that you can brain strom from. I really like this. I might do it for ME as well.