clean house. clean heart. clean mind.

Friday, May 27, 2011

(((OPINION POLL))): How Do You Decide?

One of the classes I am taking this semester is Business Ethics. Although, to discuss any type of ethics, you also have to discuss personal ethics or just ethics in general.

During the lecture the professor had this question:

How do you decide what is RIGHT and what is WRONG?

This is something I have been thinking a lot about, even before the lecture. So, my question to you is...How do you decide what is right and what is wrong?

2 comments:

Sarah McK said...

I always go with my gut. When in doubt, assume it's wrong. Better safe than sorry.

Christy said...

Most people have an innate sense of right and wrong and can choose one or the other based on what they feel to be wrong. I think that sense is groomed by how they are raised, but ultimately, they know for themselves.